City of Oxford, Ohio Incident Report
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Before You Begin
You cannot file a report online if:
- This is an emergency. (Call 911)
- You are reporting a theft or loss of prescription medication.
- This is a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- This incident occurred outside of the Oxford City limits.
- There is suspect(s) information (suspect information includes name and address).
- You are reporting a theft offense and the value of the stolen property is more than $1,000.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plates, a stolen motor vehicle, or hazardous material.
- You are reporting property destruction and the damage is valued at more than $1,000.
- There is evidence that indicates this is a hate crime or bias-related.
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above statements, you cannot file your report online; you must call Oxford Police at 513-523-4321 to speak with a call evaluator so that an officer can either take your complaint over the phone or respond to take a report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 513-523-4321.
Question: What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
Answer: No,This system may be used only to report offenses that occurred within the Oxford City limits.
Question: What is a known suspect?
Answer: A known suspect is when you know the full name and address of the person who committed the crime.
Upon Completion of an Online Report
- You will see "Your online police report has been submitted".
- You will be given a temporary police report case number.
- You will be notified of any problems with your report once it has been viewed by Police Personnel.
- All police reports filed online will be reviewed by Police Personnel before being accepted by the Oxford Division of Police.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Call us at 513-524-5240